encad consulting GmbH
+49 (0)821 90670 200
55 Network Drive
Burlington, MA 01803
+1 (0)781 564 0299
Exa has additional offices worldwide including: France, Japan, Korea, Germany, Italy and China
Simulation-Driven Design Solutions for Product Engineering
Exa develops, markets, sells, and supports software products, and provides professional services for simulation-driven design. Leading manufacturers use Exa’s fluid flow, heat transfer, and acoustic simulation solutions to optimize the performance of their products, reduce product development costs, and improve the efficiency of their design and engineering processes.
Simulation-driven design empowers engineers to predict product performance early in the design process, reducing late-stage design changes and reducing (or eliminating) expensive physical prototypes and tests. Our solutions encourage rapid iteration between design and analysis. They provide critical insight into how potential design variations impact the range of possible performance, and enable the discovery of solutions that optimize the trade-offs between competing design and engineering constraints and requirements.
We provide solutions through our core software product, PowerFLOW®, and a suite of related products that support the complete simulation-driven design process. PowerFLOW is an innovative, best-in-class product for simulating fluid flow and heat transfer. Fully integrated with PowerFLOW, PowerTHERM is a best-in-class thermal conduction and radiation solver, and PowerACOUSTICS predicts transmission of wind noise to vehicle interiors and to the far field.
Products & Services
- PowerFLOW®: Exa’s flagship product, efficiently and accurately simulates both external and internal fluid flows—even on models with extreme geometric complexity
- PowerDELTA® & PowerCLAY®: sorts and organizes CAD models, provides parametric mesh features and generates water-tight surface meshes ready for simulations along with surface mesh morphing and feature generation
- PowerCOOL®: predicts the heat transfer exchanged between the air flow and heat exchangers
- PowerTHERM®: a fully-coupled, highly accurate, conduction and radiation solver
- PowerACOUSTICS®: aeroacoustic analysis for flow-induced noise
- PowerVIZ®: provides state-of-the-art visualizations and animations for understanding and analyzing flow structures
- PowerINSIGHT®: streamlines and automates the results generation, analysis and reporting process
- ENGINEERING CONSULTING SERVICES: Exa offers worldwide professional teams who provide consulting services in engineering, simulation and design. In addition, Exa offers PowerFLOW OnDEMAND, a secure, software-loaded server, which provides simulation capabilities to engineers worldwide on a CPU-hour basis.
Via Vigonovese 170
Since 1992 GLOBAL Informatica is active in the PLM business as one of the leading specialists proposing to SMB Italian Companies mostly all PLM Dassault Systèmes portfolio solutions (CATIA, ENOVIA, DELMIA, SIMULIA, 3DVIA, EXALEAD, 3DEXCITE). Our specialists (tech-sales and engineers) are able to manage the entire PLM project supporting the customer from the first assessment phase to the project deployment (go-live), trough blueprint definition, customization, training and support on-site services.
Thanks to our big experience we can cover several industrial sectors (automotive, aerospace, industrial equipment, machinery) but we are mostly focused on consumer-good sector, from concept design to industrialization, through manufacturing processes and real-time development.
HCV Data Management GmbH
c/o Norbert Lukic
Am Eichelgarten 1
+49 6123 9950 161
HCV Data Management GmbH – as a member of Bechtle-Group (turnover > 2.8 Billion €, employees > 7.200) – is the Bechtle competence center for product life cycle management (PLM) and Industry 4.0.
Since 1996 HCV Data provides all PLM services – with a focus on the industrial equipment industry – process chain analysis, system consulting, project management and implementation. HCV Data offers solutions based on the 3DEXPERIENCE product portfolio from Dassault Systèmes with a main priority on 3DEXPERIENCE platform, 3DEXCITE, ENOVIA and EXALEAD.
NANCO Elektronik AB
473 23 HENÅN
NANCO is the major provider in Scandinavia of visualisation products and services for the design-industry.
We are resellers of both hardware and software and offer support, training and consultancy to secure maximum customer satisfaction. With over 25 years in the business, we possess an unprecedented expertise and competence in the areas we specialise in.
Am Sandfeld 11c
76149 Karlsruhe / Germany
+49 721 97043-97 1
TechniaTranscat is a global and leading knowledge company of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions.
Its portfolio is based on the Dassault Systèmes products CATIA, ENOVIA, DELMIA, SIMULIA, 3DVIA and EXALEAD. In addition, TechniaTranscat offers a wide range of services: consulting, project design, training and on-site support for users. Development of standard and customized Software for CATIA, ENOVIA & JT, the operation of the existing PLM applications and infrastructure complete the portfolio.
TechniaTranscat implements the regional and worldwide projects with more than 420 employees, represented in Europe, India and US. You will find our main offices in Karlsruhe (Germany) and Kista (Sweden).