Imagine new horizons...
In the experience economy, brands must forge customer engagement relying on permanent & continuous relationships, by offering a personalized journey. This includes MAM (Marketing Asset Management), Marketing Intelligence (Analytics) and Process / Project Management Planning applications.
Addressing such challenges through an omni-channel environment requires real-time orchestration where marketers can focus on their core discipline, not waste time on administrative and operational tasks. You will make sure to deliver the relevant & engaging content to the right people at the right time.
You have dreams? You enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systemes, we empower people and energize passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERINCE virtual universes!
Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS #3DEXCITE
What will your role be?
- Describe generic workflows, technical application usages and additional
- Technical documentation including application architecture and deployment infrastructure
- Support requirements engineering towards R&D
- Assess and validate product technical readiness for launch in relation with R&D QA
- Deliver generic product demonstrations (i.e. "demo kit" including the pitch) and provide on demand consulting.
- Provide technical support to product managers
The challenges ahead
- Define and manage the product portfolio by establishing and maintaining a solid market driven product roadmap
- Prioritize requirements for products while considering technology assessment and risk vs market value, target goals, overall business strategy, and demands from top down
- Perform market research, competitive analysis, and data synthesis to identify new opportunities and drive product decisions
Your key success factors
- Degree in Marketing, Engineering, Computer Sciences or related field of study
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience with at least 4 years in a product management role
- Proven track record of successfully bringing new products to market
- Ability to understand and communicate complex technical subjects in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to work with and influence senior level business and product managers
- Pragmatic Marketing or Product Owner certification is a plus
3DEXCITE is the leading, one-stop-provider of high-end software, consulting and creative services in professional 3D visualization. The company opens up creative freedom to deliver emotional assets for digital, interactive marketing and sales experiences. From consulting, through workflow, to final visualization assets, 3DEXCITE transforms engineering data into powerful visual experiences, which we call engineered excitement, and acts as strategic partner to its customer base in the automotive, aerospace and consumer goods industries. In 2014, the company was acquired by Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company and world leader in 3D design software, 3D Digital Mock Up and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions. We currently employ 750 staff at 15 offices worldwide.
Have a look at some of our products in our showreel.
Join us and take on new challenges in your career; we are looking for exceptionally talented technical and creative professionals, who strive for innovation in cutting-edge real-time technology and 3D Visualization. Interested? Send us your application documents and if mandatory for the position your work examples under specification of your earliest starting date as well as your salary expectations to:
Dassault Systemes 3DExcite GmbH
Rosenheimer Straße 145
Germany - 81671 Munich
Tel +49 89 200 275 1155
Fax +49 89 200 275 200