Your resource planning is key to the project’s success
- Resource and work load planning in collaboration with our producers and team leads
- Identify resource shortage in advance and take necessary actions
- Source external staff in cooperation with Human Resources or Procurement and onboarding new hires
- Keep overview over time tracking, approvals and absence times of the production employees
- Administration of internal shooting equipment
- Various administrative tasks, e.g. coordinating with different internal departments, planning team events, etc.
You bring industry experience and organizational talent together
- At least 3 years of production experience, e.g. CGI, VFX, post production, film or advertising
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- First experiences with ftrack, Shotgun or similar production tracking software
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Stress-resistant, especially under project pressure
- Very good German and English language skills
3DEXCITE is the leading, one-stop-provider of high-end software, consulting and creative services in professional 3D visualization. The company opens up creative freedom to deliver emotional assets for digital, interactive marketing and sales experiences. From consulting, through workflow, to final visualization assets, 3DEXCITE transforms engineering data into powerful visual experiences, which we call engineered excitement, and acts as strategic partner to its customer base in the automotive, aerospace and consumer goods industries. In 2014, the company was acquired by Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company and world leader in 3D design software, 3D Digital Mock Up and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions. We currently employ 750 staff at 15 offices worldwide.
Have a look at some of our products in our showreel.
Join us and take on new challenges in your career; we are looking for exceptionally talented technical and creative professionals, who strive for innovation in cutting-edge real-time technology and 3D Visualization. Interested? Send us your application documents and if mandatory for the position your work examples under specification of your earliest starting date as well as your salary expectations to:
Dassault Systemes 3DExcite GmbH
Rosenheimer Straße 145
Germany - 81671 Munich
Tel +49 89 200 275 2832
Fax +49 89 200 275 200