Specify, develop, optimize and maintain C++ applications (cloud back-end or native) based on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
- Contributing to an agile team of software developers (software architecture, implementation, testing, optimization)
- Developing applications to automate the preparation of data, from CAD to high-end visualization.
- Collaborating with software developers, UX designers, QA, locally as well as worldwide across the company.
- Learning the latest concepts of the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform and the toolkits to build cloud back-end services or native applications.
Degree in computer science, Skills in C++ and OOP
- Degree in computer science or similar specialization
- Work experience as a software developer
- Good skills in C++ and object oriented programming
- Knowledge of:
- SaaS, are a plus.
- Self-reliant learning and collaborative problem solving within a Scrum-team
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities
- Very good English skills; German or French language skills are an advantage
3DEXCITE is the leading, one-stop-provider of high-end software, consulting and creative services in professional 3D visualization. The company opens up creative freedom to deliver emotional assets for digital, interactive marketing and sales experiences. From consulting, through workflow, to final visualization assets, 3DEXCITE transforms engineering data into powerful visual experiences, which we call engineered excitement, and acts as strategic partner to its customer base in the automotive, aerospace and consumer goods industries. In 2014, the company was acquired by Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company and world leader in 3D design software, 3D Digital Mock Up and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions. We currently employ 750 staff at 15 offices worldwide.
Have a look at some of our products in our showreel.
Join us and take on new challenges in your career; we are looking for exceptionally talented technical and creative professionals, who strive for innovation in cutting-edge real-time technology and 3D Visualization. Interested? Send us your application documents and if mandatory for the position your work examples under specification of your earliest starting date as well as your salary expectations to:
Dassault Systemes 3DExcite GmbH
Rosenheimer Straße 145
Germany - 81671 Munich
Tel +49 89 200 275 1155
Fax +49 89 200 275 200