- Assist in the development of effort estimations on a project by project basis in support of Sales.
- Effort estimations support will include coordination from all relevant subject matter experts, including the Studio and EDMS, to validate project scope to ensure accurate estimate for client review.
- Work closely with Sales to verify completeness of informational scope document.
- Arrange, coordinate, and schedule discovery meetings.
- Address, resolve, or escalate any issue related to the production of an accurate estimate or a timely delivery.
- Will produce weekly status report that will include proposals in progress, proposals yet to be started, expected completion dates, and relevant status notes. Report will be distributed to all interested parties (Sales and Account) to help communicate and determine proposal priorities.
- Assist in identifying and obtaining quotes from vendors that will be needed to complete project work. Cost information will be needed for pricing proposal.
- Assist in quantifying resource needs based on Sales pipeline. Will help assess production capacity including skill sets for resource planning.
- Support development of longer term pricing strategies by client / deliverable, including:
- Research and provide necessary cost information used in the development of a pricing proposal.
- Research historical pricing proposals and project actuals as needed to prepare pricing proposal.
- As part of the cross-functional team, support analysis of cost impact of efficiency efforts
- As part of the cross-functional team, assess competitive processes and set benchmark pricing targets.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or business
- 4 years of experience in a service organization, preferably CGI, with exposure to operations and delivery
- Experience with project management systems
- Strong experience with Microsoft office, including Excel
- Familiarity with project costing
- This role may require work performed outside normal business hours to include nights and weekends
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. But, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, or responsibilities associated with the position.
3DEXCITE is the leading, one-stop-provider of high-end software, consulting and creative services in professional 3D visualization. The company opens up creative freedom to deliver emotional assets for digital, interactive marketing and sales experiences. From consulting, through workflow, to final visualization assets, 3DEXCITE transforms engineering data into powerful visual experiences, which we call engineered excitement, and acts as strategic partner to its customer base in the automotive, aerospace and consumer goods industries. In 2014, the company was acquired by Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company and world leader in 3D design software, 3D Digital Mock Up and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions. We currently employ 750 staff at 15 offices worldwide.
Have a look at some of our products in our showreel.
Join us and take on new challenges in your career; we are looking for exceptionally talented technical and creative professionals, who strive for innovation in cutting-edge real-time technology and 3D visualisation. Interested? Send us your application documents and if mandatory for the position your work examples under specification of your earliest starting date as well as your salary expectations to:
400 West Fourth Street
USA - 48067 Royal Oak, MI
Tel +1 248 544 4022
Fax +1 248 415 0842