- Developing sales opportunities through various prospecting techniques, such as, cold calling, phone prospecting, email letters, direct mail, trade show, industry conferences, networking with others in the industry and other activities to build a viable pipeline
- Creation of company and services/product presentations to highlight benefits and advantages of solutions that solve prospective client’s business issues
- Negotiating and closing profitable business
- Working and leading in a team sales environment
- Achieve assigned quota for services
- Prepare presentations, manage proposal writing, define purchase justifications, perform contract negotiations, and perform other sales related tasks in a professional manner to help close business.
- Manage territory and time to produce results.
- Develop and manage effective working relationships with other 3DEXCITE departments, groups and personnel with who work must be coordinated or interfaced.
- Interact regularly with the 3DEXCITE management team and individual department heads to ensure that your sales strategies are aligned with the corporate direction
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- A minimum of six years previous experience
- Proven track record selling visualization services to marketing clients (agency or client-side)
- Demonstrated proficiency creating new accounts from initial presentation to $1 million annual sales
- Some travel required, both domestic and international
- Compelling knowledge and marketing contacts in one or more of the Automotive, Lifestyle, Heavy Industry, or Aerospace marketplace and has sold to “C” level within the verticals
- Strong conceptual, analytical, writing and judgment skills to support sales ability.
- Demonstrated experience selling to Company marketing groups and agency customers.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. But, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, or responsibilities associated with the position.
3DEXCITE is the leading, one-stop-provider of high-end software, consulting and creative services in professional 3D visualization. The company opens up creative freedom to deliver emotional assets for digital, interactive marketing and sales experiences. From consulting, through workflow, to final visualization assets, 3DEXCITE transforms engineering data into powerful visual experiences, which we call engineered excitement, and acts as strategic partner to its customer base in the automotive, aerospace and consumer goods industries. In 2014, the company was acquired by Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company and world leader in 3D design software, 3D Digital Mock Up and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions. We currently employ 750 staff at 15 offices worldwide.
Have a look at some of our products in our showreel.
Join us and take on new challenges in your career; we are looking for exceptionally talented technical and creative professionals, who strive for innovation in cutting-edge real-time technology and 3D visualisation. Interested? Send us your application documents and if mandatory for the position your work examples under specification of your earliest starting date as well as your salary expectations to:
400 West Fourth Street
USA - 48067 Royal Oak, MI
Tel +1 248 544 4022
Fax +1 248 415 0842