Explore realtime visualization possibilities
High-end product visualization meets serious gaming.
In your new role you will:
- Apply a strong knowledge of the Unity game engine
- Research new workflows with Unity
- Train other artists
- Program interactivity with the 3D data in Unity
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a team
- Take responsibility for other Technical Artist duties
- Drive internal development on Unity topics
You are both: Unity Pro and a 3D Visualization Crack
You have a structured work style and permit only top quality standards for projects. You demonstrate a highly flexible and problem-solving attitude.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Advanced skills in the Unity Game Engine
- Minimum 5 years experience in the gaming / 3D visualization and/or automotive industry
- Strong knowledge of 3D & VFX techniques and software (e.g. Maya, 3ds Max)
- A technically and artistically mindset with an eye for product visualization
- Programming or scripting experience
- ZBrush / Mudbox is a plus
- Profound English skills, German skills are beneficial
3DEXCITE is the leading, one-stop-provider of high-end software, consulting and creative services in professional 3D visualization. The company opens up creative freedom to deliver emotional assets for digital, interactive marketing and sales experiences. From consulting, through workflow, to final visualization assets, 3DEXCITE transforms engineering data into powerful visual experiences, which we call engineered excitement, and acts as strategic partner to its customer base in the automotive, aerospace and consumer goods industries. In 2014, the company was acquired by Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company and world leader in 3D design software, 3D Digital Mock Up and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions. We currently employ 750 staff at 15 offices worldwide.
Have a look at some of our products in our showreel.
Join us and take on new challenges in your career; we are looking for exceptionally talented technical and creative professionals, who strive for innovation in cutting-edge real-time technology and 3D Visualization. Interested? Send us your application documents and if mandatory for the position your work examples under specification of your earliest starting date as well as your salary expectations to:
Dassault Systemes 3DExcite GmbH
Rosenheimer Straße 145
Germany - 81671 Munich
Tel +49 89 200 275 2832
Fax +49 89 200 275 200