- Leads client meetings/conference calls as required
- Works with internal functional groups to supply/confirm client agreement
- Works with Project Management team to supply regular status reports to client about ongoing projects
- Has deep knowledge of client personnel and client’s business environment
- Mentors other members of the Account team on process, approach, best practices, etc.
- Promotes a team environment
- Develops good understanding of client’s product and marketing environment
- Contributes to development of client marketing strategy and thinking, as appropriate
- Is proactive in interaction with clients
- Establishes and maintains a role as a consultant/advisor to client
- Involves relevant individuals in team meetings and discussions to ensure that client business needs are optimally addressed
- Leads the development of a strategic program and finalizing program activity and budget with client (aiding development of the strategic, creative direction of accounts)
- Keeps abreast of external issues/events/changes in the external environment and regularly reviews their impact upon programs and client objectives
- Ensures team’s understanding of client corporate values and personality profiles of individual clients
- Liaises appropriately with all relevant internal departments, providing information that may assist them in their day to day work
- Drives brainstorming for account expansion and account development planning
- Responsible in coordinating with the Account and Sales Management team for establishing and confirming financial arrangements with client
- Establish and meet or exceed revenue targets
- Maintains awareness of financial status of accounts at all times
- Responsible in coordinating with the Finance team for ensuring invoices are dispatched on time in accordance with the client/project agreement
- Responsible for regularly reviewing and providing accurate phasing of budgets
- Requires limited supervision
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Minimum four years’ experience in client relationship and account management; experience in advertising and/or marketing agency preferred.
- Experience with CGI production strongly preferred
- Experience with automotive clients strongly preferred
- Experience maintaining professional working relationships with cross functional teams including but not limited to: Project Management, Creative, and Business Development.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. But, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, or responsibilities associated with the position.
3DEXCITE is the leading, one-stop-provider of high-end software, consulting and creative services in professional 3D visualization. The company opens up creative freedom to deliver emotional assets for digital, interactive marketing and sales experiences. From consulting, through workflow, to final visualization assets, 3DEXCITE transforms engineering data into powerful visual experiences, which we call engineered excitement, and acts as strategic partner to its customer base in the automotive, aerospace and consumer goods industries. In 2014, the company was acquired by Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company and world leader in 3D design software, 3D Digital Mock Up and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions. We currently employ 750 staff at 15 offices worldwide.
Have a look at some of our products in our showreel.
Join us and take on new challenges in your career; we are looking for exceptionally talented technical and creative professionals, who strive for innovation in cutting-edge real-time technology and 3D visualisation. Interested? Send us your application documents and if mandatory for the position your work examples under specification of your earliest starting date as well as your salary expectations to:
400 West Fourth Street
USA - 48067 Royal Oak, MI
Tel +1 248 544 4022
Fax +1 248 415 0842