Graduate Program in 3D Design
Our 2-year Graduate Program lets you discover all facets of visualization: from mastering tools and CGI creation to quality assurance, project management, followed by an international assignment, a specialization in one field and consulting. With us, you will expand your skill set in product management and also learn the ropes in liaising with clients to identify requirements and fulfill expectations.
Gain experience and expertise across the visualization process, from preparing customer CAD data to finalizing CGI contents for print brochures, animations and online product configurators.
With us, you get the opportunity to further develop your strengths by working in one of our international offices for a 3-month period.
Along each step of the way, we will assist you with thorough coaching and mentoring, to give you the most complete experience out there.
- You have strong skills in one or more 3D software packages.
- You enjoy challenges and have a superb eye for detail.
- You are highly motivated, confident in your work and passionate about industrial and consumer products (e.g. cars, white goods, fashion).
- A very good knowledge of English is essential; another language is also an advantage.
- Salary: gross 2.000 EUR/month
- Accommodation provided by 3DEXCITE for the first three months to international trainees moving to Munich
- Relevant language courses
The program starts each October. Please submit your application between March and May. If you are interested in our Graduate Program, please send us your application documents and work examples with a short explanation to:
Dassault Systemes 3DExcite GmbH
Rosenheimer Str. 145
Please use GRAD-2017 as reference in the application form.