How do manufacturers achieve flexibility in production rates while maintaining high quality and employee safety? Can companies successfully deliver mass customization while remaining profitable? Is it possible to accelerate ramp-up speed while integrating a global supply chain?
In this unique environment, we dedicate ourselves to addressing these challenges. The 3DEXPERIENCE Center aligns people and technology on the holistic 3DEXPERIENCE platform in order to transform ideas and product concepts to real products using Industry 4.0 concepts.
Research and Business Partnership
ZAL - Hamburg’s Center of Applied Aeronautical Research - is an international aviation research network which supports six domains of research including:
Fuel Cell Lab, Cabin Innovation & Technology, Air & Power Systems, Aerospace Production and Fuselage Engineering, Testing, Safety & Acoustics and General Process & Support Topics.
Equipped with a sophisticated research and test infrastructure for selected aspects of aviation, the site empowers the industrialization of new technologies.
Dassault Systèmes brings over 35 years of expertise, a network of partners and a shared global platform to the ZAL. The outcome is a partnership that enforces collaboration between researchers and entrepreneurs at the 3DEXPERIENCE Center in order to transform ideas into fully functioning, high fidelity models and systems prior to committing actual resources. It provides the transformative strategy to accelerate innovation with the ZAL ecosystem as catalyst.
The 3DEXPERIENCE Center @ZAL will focus on the following innovation areas:
- Digital Continuity from Engineering Design to Shop Floor Actors
- Data and interface standardization across the enterprise
- Big Data, Analytics and Internet of Experiences
- Plan, Automate, Control, Schedule and Capacity Optimization
- Virtual Twin loop for real time virtual control and optimization
- Suppliers Marketplace, Supply Chain Optimization & Logistic
- IT Backbone Security
Accelerating Partnerships in Research & Technology with Dassault Systèmes @ZAL
When: February 28, 2018
Where: Hein-Saß-Weg 22, 21129 Hamburg
- Cabin Innovation and Technology with ALTRAN
- Production Automation - Robotics & Automation with Fraunhofer Institute (iFAM)
- VR/AR in Cabin Innovation with AIRBUS
- Certification on Electrical Wiring Interconnection Systems (EWIS) with Latesys (formerly Latécoère Services)
Aerospace & Defense Newsletter
Stay updated on the latest trends in the Aerospace & Defense Industry.
Discover the industry solutions that can help you achieve your professional ambition and business objectives.
The newsletter is published 3 times a year.
ZAL Zentrum für Angewandte Luftfahrtforschung
Contact us if you want to learn more about the 3DEXPERIENCE Center or if you would like to request a meeting.