Imagine new horizons...
You will work on exciting, latest generation visualization projects with a focus on both great user experience and complex configuration of products showcased. You will have a chance to work with a world class team of software develpers on multiplatform projects and have the opportunity to develop novel types of interaction in 3D user interfaces.
You have dreams? You enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systemes, we empower people and energize passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERINCE virtual universes!
Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS #3DEXCITE
What will your role be?
- Analyzing customer requirements and translating into technical concepts and specifications
- Developing and integrating of new software using Unity3D and C# technologies
- Development / maintaining of projects using 3D, mobile and VR technologies
- Planning of software architecture documentations as well as usage of appropriate design patterns and structures
- Creating and maintaining appropriate project and solution related technical documentations
- Supporting the QA & Operations departments with testing and bug fixing
The challenges ahead
- Getting to know the structure, processes and tools of our company, as well as our vision and strategy
- Get an understanding of the Software Architecture and Interfaces of relevant in house and external software components
- Integrate yourself into engineering processes and guidelines
Your key success factors
- University's degree in information technology, computer science or a comparable topic
- At least 3 years of work experience as a software developer, preferably in automated testing and Test-Driven-Development
- Very good development skills in Windows .NET, Unity3D and C#
- Understanding of 3D render engines, physically based or IBL
- Knowledge about CGI as well as good knowledge of networking technologies
- Preferably Know-How about unreal engine, UML notation and software architecture documentation as well as of Adobe suite and modeling software
- Self-reliant, solution-oriented way of working along with outstanding team and communication skills
- Fluent in English, German language skills are beneficial
3DEXCITE is the leading, one-stop-provider of high-end software, consulting and creative services in professional 3D visualization. The company opens up creative freedom to deliver emotional assets for digital, interactive marketing and sales experiences. From consulting, through workflow, to final visualization assets, 3DEXCITE transforms engineering data into powerful visual experiences, which we call engineered excitement, and acts as strategic partner to its customer base in the automotive, aerospace and consumer goods industries. In 2014, the company was acquired by Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company and world leader in 3D design software, 3D Digital Mock Up and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions. We currently employ 750 staff at 15 offices worldwide.
Have a look at some of our products in our showreel.
Join us and take on new challenges in your career; we are looking for exceptionally talented technical and creative professionals, who strive for innovation in cutting-edge real-time technology and 3D Visualization. Interested? Send us your application documents and if mandatory for the position your work examples under specification of your earliest starting date as well as your salary expectations to:
Dassault Systemes 3DExcite GmbH
Rosenheimer Straße 145
Germany - 81671 Munich
Tel +49 89 200 275 1155
Fax +49 89 200 275 200